3D PRINTING SERVICE
We are providing you all the cutting-edge 3d printing technologies, include FDM, SLA, SLS, DMLS, MJF, etc.
- Excellent chemical & mechanical resistance
- Excellent fire resistance
- Drug resistance
- High tensile strength
- Operate temp. in 260C and higher with Glass fiber
- Higher tough stiffness with Carbon fiber
- Flame retardant UL94, V0
FDM 3D Printing
- Strong and tough engineering thermoplastic
- Chemically resistant
- High heat resistance
- Good tensile strength
- Heat deflection temperature between 110 °C and 135 °C
- High notch impact strength values over wide temperature range
- High dimensional stability
- Low susceptibility to warping
- Flame Retardant UL94, V-0
- Excellent chemical resistance, in particular against fuels and antifreeze agents
- Low moisture absorption
- Dimensional stability
- Low wear / excellent sliding friction
- High impact strength
- High continuous operating temperature of 85 °C
- High elasticity
- High abrasion resistance
- High shear strength
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Electrostatic discharge protection
- Consistent & reliable surface resistance
- Impact resistance and toughness
- Heat resistance -20 to 80C
- UV resistance
- Weather resistance
- Low shrinkage
- Higher stiffness
- Heat distortion temperature
- High stiffness
- Low friction
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Widely used in automotive and electronics industries
- Semi-crystalline and non-polar thermoplastic polyolefin
- Tough (good impact resistance)
- Formulation optimized for excellent interlayer adhesion
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Minimized undesired yellowing due to ultraviolet light
- Aerospace grade materials
- Glass transition temperature is 217C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Operate temp. in 170C
PPS & PPSU
- Better chemical and impact resistance than PEI
- Super hydrolysis resistance
- Operate temp. in 180C
- Widely used in Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, Surgical instruments
peek, pekk, +cf, +gf
- Flame Retardant UL94, V-0
- Chemical, Radiation, Oil, Heat Resistance
- Operate temp. in 260C
- High Strength, best replacement of Metal
- Widely used in Food, Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, Railway, Surgical instruments
Besides the materials mentioned in the above, we also can supply PET, ABS, PLA+CF, PEKK printing, etc. Ranges of different 3d printers are waiting for you, More details, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLA 3d printing
We offer DSM resin materials or much cheaper local(China) resin materials for your printed 3D parts.
Transparent & Smooth as Glass.
Get your metal parts in an easy way.
From 60A to more choices.
Strong, Tough, High precision. No longer just a prototyping.
Widely used in medical、education、architecture and more industries
We are offering more materials to you for choosing, just drop an email to email@example.com for getting further details.
SLS & mjf 3d printing
EOS PA12，PA11, PA+GF
- Excellent mechanical properties and toughness
- Good heat and corrosion resistance
- Low water absorption
- Low-temperature resistance
Drop your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details about Materials Data Sheets, Case Studies, etc.
dmls-metal 3d printing
Currently, we offer materials in stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, High-temperature alloy and more.
Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Electronics, Energy Power, Industrial mold and more.
We offer CNC, Sanding, Polishing and more to provide you the best products.
Drop your mail to email@example.com to get more details about Materials Data Sheets, Case Studies etc.
4 STEPS FOR GETTING YOUR PARTS
Files in STP, STL format
We will get back to you with a quotation very soon
We start to produce your parts
Parts will be send out based on your requirements
Upload your file to get a quote
How can i SEND MY FILES TO YOU?
Please click the “Get a quote” button & attach your files for download. Or send files & messages directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will back to you shortly.
Which format is accepted by your side？
Better with STL and STP, but other formats are also accepted by us.
how can you guys keep our files in confidential
We can sign an NDA with customers if required.
In general, it takes 2-3 days, more quantities will take longer time. We will keep every of our customer clear about the delivery before the order.
are you offering design service?
Yes, we can.
what's the advantages of yours compared with your competitors?
So far, we got trusted by more than 2000 customers, our stable and quick-response factory is available for huge amount production.