Terms & Privacy
Released by IN3DTEC TECHNOLOGY C0., LTD. ( IN3DTEC) ; May 21 2022; v1.2.1
1.Scope and Definitions
- Visitors to IN3DTEC’s website & Online Platform;
- Commercial buyers of seller’s Manufacturing Capacities.
By creating a user account (the “User Account”) or otherwise accessing the Platform, the Users agree with and undertake to use the Platform solely in accordance with these Terms.
IN3DTEC reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, and by using the Platform the User is expected to review such Terms on a regular basis.
IN3DTEC as one of the biggest manufacturing service provider(factory), has the capability of Online 3D Printing, Online CNC Machining, Online Vacuum Casting, Online Injection Molding ( coming soon), Die Casting, Sheet Metal Fabrication, and 3D Scanning Services.
IN3DTEC offers the below services to buyers,
- Buyers to place requests for Manufacturing Capacities and Capabilities on the manual quote button, either independently on their own or managed by IN3DTEC;
- Users to place an order through the online platform
3. Rights & Obligations of the Buyer
You represent and warrant that You are 18 years or older, are able to conclude legally binding agreements.
You represent and warrant that You have the full right and authority to provide us with all data (including 3D CAD data and drawings), documentation, drawings and specifications, all data you provide is accurate and truthful.
The Buyer is obliged to:
- Provide all information as reasonably requested by IN3DTEC for the placement of an order;
- Respond to all quotes submitted by IN3DTEC in a reasonable time;
- Keep requests for amendments to accepted quotes within reason;
To access certain features of the Online Purchasing Platform, unregistered Buyers are allowed to upload their files to get a price within seconds. However, Buyers may register on the Platform once they place an order for order management. By uploading this data to the Platform, Buyer accepts these Terms and allows IN3DTEC to use the drawings for commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms.
You represent and warrant that the data you upload (including 3D CAD data and drawings), your order, and/or the production, shipping, sale, and use of the parts or tooling by us are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
Weapons?: Uploaded file does not contain any weapons. Weapons is broadly defined as
Firearms, The prohibited items include firearms, firearm component parts, and ammunition, which encompass any device that can or is intended to, or may be easily converted to, expel a projectile using an explosive force; any concealable device that can discharge a shot through the energy of an explosive; any component part necessary for the safe firing of a projectile by means of an explosive from a device described; and ammunition, including cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm.
Bladed weapons. The prohibited items include knives that are capable of causing bodily harm and any part or component thereof. This encompasses bladed weapons, such as automatic knives, undetectable knives, stilettos, switchblades, butterfly knives, throwing knives, folding knives, gravity knives, and disguised knives, such as a sword cane.
Arms-related items and/or weapon accessories. The prohibition on weapons extends to accessories, parts, or components that contribute to the functioning of a weapon or attach to it. This includes, but is not limited to, scopes, mounts, and knife handles because they attach to a weapon and contribute to its operation. However, it does not include items such as knife cases or holsters, which do not attach to or contribute to the functioning of a weapon.
Toy guns, The prohibited items include toy guns or any other item that resembles a weapon. This encompasses paintball guns, airsoft guns, training weapons, mock guns, mock weapons, weapon replicas, and any item that has the appearance of a gun or other weapon.
All uploaded information should not contain information, which is false, inaccurate, misleading, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory, harmful to minors, libelous or defamatory, including information used to produce counterfeit goods.
You represent and warrant that the uploaded item does not contain any prohibited or intellectual property infringing products. IN3DTEC reserves the right to independently judge and reject such orders at any time, and will not provide any compensation for any losses incurred due to the termination of such orders for production or shipment. At the same time, IN3DTEC reserves the right to pursue legal action and evidence.
4. Rights & Obligations of the seller IN3DTEC
For online orders, as we are using the Ai-learning process , the exact price is based on a large amount of data and orders. So the price of some orders may be far beyond our cost. In this case, we have the right to contact the buyer to change the price of the order, or to cancel the order. We sincerely thanks for the understanding.
5. Data Protection & Confidentiality
IN3DTEC undertakes to comply with all applicable laws on the protection of personal data. IN3DTEC has no right to use the customer’s uploaded file for any other purposes.
Except as set out in these Terms, the Users and IN3DTEC shall maintain confidentiality about all internal processes and confidential matters which come to their knowledge in the course of the use of the Platform, in particular about business, trade secrets and Sensitive Data. The obligation to maintain secrecy shall continue to exist after termination of the service.
Such confidential information is exempt from this obligation:
- which was demonstrably already known to the recipient at the time the Platform was accessed or subsequently become known to the User from a third party, without this violating a confidentiality agreement, statutory regulations, or official orders;
- which is public knowledge at the time the Platform was accessed or are made public thereafter, insofar as this is not based on a breach of these Terms;
- which must be disclosed due to legal obligations or by order of a court or authority. To the extent permissible and possible, the recipient obligated to disclose shall inform IN3DTECin advance and give IN3DTEC the opportunity to object to the disclosure.
You are welcomed to sign an NDA with us, download the NDA by clicking HERE.
6. Uploaded parts And drawings
- You are responsible for providing IN3DTEC with accurate and complete 3D CAD data and/or drawings in order to produce the parts and tooling. You must upload all necessary files for production to our website or provide them to IN3DTEC in the agreed-upon manner, along with any required representations and warranties, for specific or special orders. IN3DTEC is not obligated to review any of the specifications, data, or drawings that you provide, and we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that is not uploaded to our website.
- IN3DTEC uses the 3D CAD data and/or drawings provided by you to create parts and tooling. In cases where there are discrepancies between 2D technical drawings and 3D CAD models, 2D technical drawings will prevail only with respect to tolerance and thread parameters if specified. In all other cases, 3D CAD data will take precedence during production if it was provided before we accepted your order or unless otherwise agreed. IN3DTEC will not be responsible for any discrepancies between 3D CAD data and 2D technical drawings.
- If an order includes threads or specific tolerances, it is your responsibility to provide a technical drawing with the relevant specifications and to ensure that it is reflected correctly in the quotation request and order.
- You are solely responsible for the design specifications and performance of the goods that are the subject of the order. You are also responsible for ensuring that the goods and services purchased from IN3DTEC meet all applicable regulatory requirements. IN3DTEC will not be responsible for incorrectly designed parts, parts that do not assemble correctly, parts with thick cross-sections that produce sink marks or warp, or parts produced based on incorrectly provided CAD data or technical drawings.
- IN3DTEC rejects all responsibility for material selection and material suitability for your application. We are not responsible for the fit or assembly of parts unless specifically agreed upon in writing.
7. Order Management - for online orders
Before place an Order:
Users must upload files that meet the requirements. Ensure that the uploaded files do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and do not contain any weapons or their accessories.
IN3DTEC is obligated to provide design suggestions for document modifications to customers and has the right to reject orders that do not meet production standards.
When the following situations occur, the buyer can initiate a refund or redo request
- Lost during transportation of goods.
- Serious damage to goods.
- Quality is bad: For some ambiguous quality determinations, IN3DTEC has the right to request the buyer to return the goods at their own expense. However, For obvious and easily identifiable quality defects, IN3DTEC is obligated to redo them for the customer or provide a refund And bear the shipping cost for returning the goods themselves.
- IN3DTEC is committed to becoming a global company with quality at its core, treating any quality issue as an important event for the company.
Shipment & Tax:
IN3DTEC will select the best shipping company based on different countries to improve the whole purcahsing process.
The customer is obliged to pay import duties. IN3DTEC is obliged to cooperate with customers in providing all documents required for customs clearance until the goods are delivered. If the delivery fails due to the customer’s non-cooperation, the customer needs to bear all the losses.
8. Site Ownership
This Site and the content including but not limited to the layout, color schemes, URL’s, photos, drawings, images, catalogs, advertisement, videos and sound and all intellectual property rights included in or associated with the Site, including, but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade secrets (collectively “Content”) are either owned by IN3DTEC.
If you need to use any content, please contact [email protected] and get a formal approval.
9. Laws and Regulations
Since the establishment of IN3DTEC in 2014, we have not had any legal disputes with any client. It is precisely because we always put user experience first that we can go further. It is also because of this that we can become the largest manufacturing service company in Asia.
However, in case of any dispute, These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the China, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof that would apply the law of any jurisdiction other than China.
The Federal and state courts located in Shanghai, China, will be the only accrediting institution to arbitrate any disputes arising.